Welcome To Stonebridge
Nestled next to popular, family friendly Barrhaven is the award winning community of Stonebridge – one of Ottawa’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Set over 700 acres of lush green hills, treed woods, and plenty of park space, Stonebridge offers a large selection of homes all surrounding the prestigious Stonebridge Golf & Country Club. Voted Community of the Year by the Ottawa Carleton Home Builders Association, Stonebridge is a true master planned community offering a mix of large single family homes, adult lifestyle bungalows, and townhomes, making it perfect for households of all sizes. The Community’s location within the City of Ottawa makes it an ideal place to call home because Stonebridge is:
- * Located just 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa
- * Located next to the bustling community of Barrhaven and all of its amenities including large retail shops, community resource centers and schools.
- * Located next to the quiet village of Manotick and all of its natural, waterfront beauty.
- * Just minutes to Highway 416 offering convenient access to commuters who work in Kanata or other popular office districts.
- * 15 minutes from Ottawa’s International Airport and only a few kilometers from the new RCMP Headquarters and other business centers.
And no matter where you live in Stonebridge, you are always walking distance to one of the City’s premier golf courses.
Where To find Stonebridge
Stonebridge Community Association
Since 2002, the Stonebridge Community Association (SCA) has been an integral part of the Community and representative voice of its residents. The SCA works diligently to ensure the continued protection and promotion of the residents’ interests as they relate to topics such as Community affairs, residents’ safety and future development in and around Stonebridge. The SCA is a non-profit organization that is staffed entirely by Stonebridge residents who volunteer their time to ensure these and other objectives are met.
The SCA also works hard to encourage social and friendly activities within the community and to promote interaction between residents at a social level. The SCA is responsible for organizing and hosting several popular events for residents including:
- * Annual community wide garage sale
- * Annual adult Christmas party
- * Fundraisers for local projects
As a Community filled with growing families, the most popular events include those organized and hosted by the SCA specifically for the Community’s younger residents. These include:
- * Summer and winter carnival/fun days
- * Annual children’s Christmas Party
- * Easter egg hunt
- * Outdoor movies at Kilbirnie Park
- * “Just for fun” soccer league
Hosting these events would not be possible without the support of our residents, community businesses and the SCA itself. For more information on the Stonebridge Community Association, please visit their website at www.stonebridgeca.com.